Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday, Adisyn!

Today I was lucky to capture Adisyn's one-year portraits. She is one of my more serious models, she has always taken the job very seriously. Regardless, we were able to get a few smiles out of her and captured some great shots to preserve the memories of her first birthday.


I know I said it more than once during the shoot, and I'm going to say it again: doesn't she just look like a little doll?

Wardrobe change! Tell me this girl doesn't know how to strike a pose!

Bubbles always make for a great photo!

Adi's big sister Emily joined us, too...


Emily snuck in a few solo photos, too...... are these girls gorgeous?


Happy First Birthday, Adisyn!

1 comments:

Nicol Bush November 8, 2007 at 9:32 PM  

Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks Jodie!!

  © Blogger template Merdeka by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP