Saturday, July 19, 2008

Family Portrait Preview

This family is one of my favorite to photograph. I've said it before, but there's something very special about taking photos of twins (special, and exhausting, too!).

Amanda...

Elizabeth...

This time, Amanda & Elizabeth's baby brother Anthony was awake and I got to photograph him, as well. What a treat with those big blue eyes and his amazing eyelashes (these children all inherited the most amazing, luscious, thick eyelashes - it blows me away every time I see them).




Anthony wasn't interested in staying still... I love this shot and the look on his face the moment before bolting:



And we managed to wrangle everyone together for a family portrait.



Great to see you all!

  © Blogger template Merdeka by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP