Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Five Days

I met Jacksen on Tuesday - his 5th day of life. Tell me, do I have the best job?


Jacksen's daddy is a big baseball fan and I love how these shots of baby-in-a-glove turned out. Oh my goodness!



There's nothing better than capturing both a mommy's love and the teeny tiny hands and feet that are just irresistible.


Here's mom, Jen, who specifically requested this shot - she has the same picture with her older child, Hannah.



Big Sister + Little Brother = Love

And... last but not least, yes, this is one of my quilts. : ) I just couldn't resist.

2 comments:

Amanda Roe February 5, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Jackson is beautiful, Jen looks great, the pictures are gorgeous...and I love the quilt. Good job, Jodie!

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

Ditto to what Amanda said!

  © Blogger template Merdeka by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP