Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kaylee : : Newborn

One of the best things about my job is being the lucky person who gets to document the first days of a child's life. As a mom, I know how quickly that "newborn" phase passes and how incredibly important it is to capture those moments in time. Sunday, I got the opportunity to spend an hour with Kaylee, a very beautiful one month old.


For being pretty new to this world, Kaylee already knows how to make lots of fun expressions. Which is also a pretty great part of my job...


Is that a smiling newborn?

And she posed nude in my chair and didn't even make a mess. Whew!




She even took a little snooze... so sweet!


Thank you to Roosha for the referral!

1 comments:

♫Arielle May 4, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

She looks exhausted after a long day of picture takin!

  © Blogger template Merdeka by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP