Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kayden

Kayden belongs to my "favorite clients," as I always describe them. (I photographed their engagement, wedding, maternity, newborn, and all the other photos in between - I feel like we've grown up together).


I love his expression standing by the fence. And don't let that sweet face fool you - he didn't hold still for long. Given that I am 7 months pregnant, it was definitely a challenge to keep up!

Who me?



Yeah... sometimes I feel that way, too...




This is one of my favorite pictures. Ever. Love that expression!




One thing that can slow him down? A snail! (I don't think his mommy was such a fan?)



As a reward at the end of the session, Kayden got to show off his bubble-blowing skills. LOVE the concentration on that bubble.

Showing me how it's done...

As always, it was wonderful to see you! Your CD with all of the finished images is in the mail!

1 comments:

Nick and Crystal's Family Blog! July 10, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

I LOVE THESE! So glad that you are our photographer for life. Can't wait to meet your new baby! XOXO,
The "D" family!

  © Blogger template Merdeka by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP