Thursday, August 6, 2009

Personal: 8 Months Pregnant


My husband took this photo for me... I realized that I've never made an official announcement to my photo clients - we're having a second child! I'm due with a baby boy next month and currently enjoying my last few weeks of calm before we enter the world of two children.

I will not be booking any August or September photo sessions, but will likely pick back up in October and November for any holiday photos you'd like to have done. However, as we will be adjusting to life with a newborn, my schedule will likely be very full. If you'd like to get an appointment on the books, please contact me right away.

I'll share portraits of our new little guy as soon as I can... I am so excited about having a new face to photograph!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Merdeka by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP