Thursday, March 18, 2010

Any Day Now : : Santa Rosa Maternity Photography

My friend Kelly is anxiously awaiting the arrival of a daughter, due any day now! I was thrilled to get the chance to photograph her amazing belly on a recent visit to Sonoma County. Could she be any more adorable?


This baby has chosen an amazing family to join. Kelly shared with me that this big-brother-to-be keeps talking to the belly and telling his baby sister "it's time to come out!"



I can't wait to meet her and photograph her, too! There's nothing I love more than newborn photography!

Please contact me if you are interested in booking a portrait session.

1 comments:

Kel March 20, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

thank you so much Jodie. they came out sooo adorable. i love them!!!

  © Blogger template Merdeka by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP