Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Family of Five {Fresno Family Portrait Photography}

I met this adorable family in Fresno last week for a family portrait session.

With children ages 2, 4, & 6 - they definitely have their hands full. I'm so glad they took the time to document this moment in their family history with a photo session.

I love this one with Daddy sneaking a peek at his little girl.




Is there a woman in the world that doesn't have a memory of doing this as a little girl?


At the end of the session, we took some photos of just mom and dad. I asked them to pretend to be on a date. And in the middle of kids running wild and screaming, they had a little moment of romance and now they will have some great photos of themselves to look back on and remember this time for them as a couple and for them as a family. Love that!

Please contact me if you are interested in booking a portrait photography session in Kings County or Sonoma County!

1 comments:

mommy skonovd June 23, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

awwww...the pelayo family! they are dear to my heart! so glad you guys were able to connect and have portraits done.

  © Blogger template Merdeka by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP