Monday, December 27, 2010

The Schawl Wedding {Half Moon Bay Wedding Photography}


When Rhonda contacted me about a December wedding at the beach, I have to admit I was a little nervous. Those nerves were for waste - this could not have been a more beautiful wedding weekend. The weather, the location, the ceremony, the reception - all perfect!


The ceremony and reception were both held at the Oceano Hotel & Spa in Half Moon Bay. It was beautiful beyond words.




Immediately after the ceremony, we rushed to the beach to get some portraits before the sun went down. These two were up for anything and their love just radiates. After editing the massive amount of photos I took, I'm a little convinced these two don't take a bad photo! :)






Isn't a private walk on the beach an amazing way to start off a marriage?






Back at the hotel, we dusted the sand off our toes and took more formal photos with the bride's children and the rest of the family.




And a few more of the bride & groom...

Once inside the reception, Rhonda & Bud danced the night away with their guests.



Congratulations to a beautiful couple! Thank you so much for choosing me to photograph this remarkable day ~ I am truly honored to have been there.

Please contact me if you are interested in learning more about my wedding photography or event photography services.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Merdeka by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP