Tuesday, December 29, 2009

T'was the Season!

I hope you've all enjoyed wonderful holidays with your loved ones. I want to take a moment to thank all of my 2009 clients - it's really been a privilege to get to know you all and to play a part in capturing your family history, whatever stage it may be in.

I also want to acknowledge that I have fallen off the blogging wagon here - I apologize for getting so behind. New baby + the holidays has made for a busy couple of months and the blogging definitely took a hit. And look at that, we've reached the end of 2009! I've gone back and blogged just a few of my end-of-the-year photo sessions so you can see what I've been up to! Scroll down to see some familiar faces!

I have some exciting things planned for 2010 and some great projects in the works. Please check back in soon for updates (and I'll work on not neglecting the blog so there are actually things to see here!).

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Merdeka by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP