Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Attebery Wedding {Hanford Wedding Photographer}

It's been a while since I photographed a wedding! I had almost forgotten how much fun it is to have a backstage pass to document the journey a couple makes into married life. I took a break during my pregnancy and after my son was born, but this December I resumed wedding photography with two amazing Winter Weddings. The first was this amazing day with The Attebery's.

The Groom sent his bride a beautiful long-stemmed rose to his soon-to-be wife along with a card that simply said "I Love You" and their wedding date. It definitely brought some smiles to the ladies at the salon as they prepared for the big day.

Casey is a truly beautiful bride...


The ceremony was held at the 100-year-old Episcopal Church in Hanford. It is truly one of those churches that is so beautiful it takes your breath away.


Husband and wife, just after their wedding ceremony.

It rained in the morning, but cleared up just in time for the ceremony, allowing us to capture some beautiful portraits outside of the church.


The bride and groom and their children in front of the church...


Casey & Chad - thank you for asking me to be your wedding photographer! I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Congratulations!

P.S. It's hard to pick only a few favorites from nearly 600 finished images!!

Please contact me if you are interested in learning more about my wedding photography services.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Merdeka by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP